What is required to be one of our referred caregivers?
- Completion of Course, Certified Nursing Assistant, Home Health Aide or Companion
- Proof of Citizenship or work authorization
- Physical exam with negative communicable diseases
- Current CPR
- Current Assistance with Medications certificate
- Level 2 Background by the State of Florida
ABC Nurse Registry Requirements:
Elderly and disabled people living in their home will feel more at ease knowing that they are being cared for by a care giver referred by ABC Nurse Registry.
- 1-2 years of on the job experience.
- Ability to communicate in English or language of preference.
- Able to demonstrate skills necessary to care for all types of potential clients.
- References for all care givers available upon request.
- Caring, Compassionate and Competent